RILEY’S RAILHOUSE RULES
Check in time is 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Check out time is 11:00am
Early or late, check-in or check-out, can be arranged, but extra charges will apply.
All rooms are subject to state and local taxes.
- Guests are responsible for: any damage to the room or property, which includes
smoking in guest rooms or Railhouse lounge, and for honoring all policies listed here, to which
you agree when you make a reservation.
- Any policy not adhered to may result in addtional fees.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks before reservation date will be charged $30 cancellation fee.
- Early departures will be charged the full room rate.
- TWO NIGHT MINUMIM STAY FOR WEEKENDS FROM MAY 1 THROUGH OCTOBER 31.
- Our dogs Jackson and Chloe love each other, but no others.
- Courteous smoking is allowed outside, on the deck and balcony.
(Smoking in-house will result in a $150.00 additional cleaning fee)
- For your safety, please do not tend to the fireplace in the lounge.
|[Welcome] [The Rooms] [Lower Berth] [Upper Berth] [Box Cars] [The Lounge] [Photos] [Location] [Contact Us] [Things to do] [History]|